Load issue

Hello. My GB south can't load when I run x-plane, this is the second time, I have already uninstall and redownload and installed again,

shows installation warning: 'the product may not function correctly if these issues are ignored, and over 1200 files failed'. Then I followed advise 'Verify Files' and start Xplane 11 again, the initial load is ok but when I fly to direction north maybe other part belongs of Orbx GB south, the xplane shows advice that can't locate the files. and xplane crashes.....

Thanks for the help

Hi and welcome. i need your XP Log file attached please so i can look at the problem. I think it is an incomplete installation and probably due to a lack of required free disk space either on your disk drive where your Temp folder is located (by default the C drive) and/or your disk drive you want to install onto.Please advise me the free space on both drives.

Also please read this helpful link and ensure you are meeting ALL requirements and make changes where required. You will require an absolute minimum of around 65GB free space on the drive where your Temp folder resides and at least 150Gb free space on the drive you are installing onto. If you are downloading and installing to the same drive you will need at least 230GB free space.

10 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Hi and welcome. i need your XP Log file attached please so i can look at the problem. I think it is an incomplete installation and probably due to a lack of required free disk space either on your disk drive where your Temp folder is located (by default the C drive) and/or your disk drive you want to install onto.Please advise me the free space on both drives.

Also please read this helpful link and ensure you are meeting ALL requirements and make changes where required. You will require an absolute minimum of around 65GB free space on the drive where your Temp folder resides and at least 150Gb free space on the drive you are installing onto. If you are downloading and installing to the same drive you will need at least 230GB free space.

Hi. I have delete the GB south and installed GB North, the north run well. When I install the GB north I see the space of my C drive is 206 GB. is that the problem? The south is more big than North? thanks

TEGB North is 142GB installed and TEGB South is 127GB installed. Remember though that you must allow at least 10-15% of you disk capacity to be free as it is required to make the disk work efficiently.

You have not told me if you are installing into one disk drive (C drive) or you have a C drive and another dive that you are installing into.

5 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

TEGB North is 142GB installed and TEGB South is 127GB installed. Remember though that you must allow at least 10-15% of you disk capacity to be free as it is required to make the disk work efficiently.

You have not told me if you are installing into one disk drive (C drive) or you have a C drive and another dive that you are installing into.

Hi, I run it in Bootcamp windows 10 in MacBook Pro, I only have C drive. thanks. so I confused that I installed north well, might be some files missing in south? so how I can sort it. 

Keep TEGB North installed and try and reinstall TEGB South again. If there is a partial installation existing of TEGB South then open Orbx Central and use the Verify Files option for TEGB South.

If there is no partial install then run the Install option for TEGB South again. If it works then you realise your C drive is right on the limit of operating as designed.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:13 AM, Jon Clarke said:

Keep TEGB North installed and try and reinstall TEGB South again. If there is a partial installation existing of TEGB South then open Orbx Central and use the Verify Files option for TEGB South.

If there is no partial install then run the Install option for TEGB South again. If it works then you realise your C drive is right on the limit of operating as designed.

Hi. I have download and reinstalled again. and I flown 2 hours when arriving at London shows this..... then the xsystem shut down..

Capture.PNG

This is almost 100% due to the required free space needed to install TEGB South onto your limited C drive. Remember I said you also need at least 10-15% additional free space for your disk drive to function properly. The only solutions I can offer at the moment are you either have TEGB North or TEGB South installed or you get an additional disk drive. There are some inexpensive external USB3 drives on the market. I bought a 4TB one for under $100.

Archived