Great Britain South Demo

Just dowloaded the Orbx True Earth Great Britain South Demo on Mac. All files are appearing in X plane 11, but on running x-plane 11 there is no change to scenery at all- still just get the very basic satellite images showing. I'm brand new to X plane 11, therefore please could somebody help me understand if there is something else I need to do, other than just download X plane and then download this Demo pack from Orbx. Thank you everyone for your help.

8 hours ago, tombarras said:

Just dowloaded the Orbx True Earth Great Britain South Demo on Mac. All files are appearing in X plane 11, but on running x-plane 11 there is no change to scenery at all- still just get the very basic satellite images showing. I'm brand new to X plane 11, therefore please could somebody help me understand if there is something else I need to do, other than just download X plane and then download this Demo pack from Orbx. Thank you everyone for your help.

Please attach your scenery_packs.ini file which is in your Custom Scenery folder. Don't take a pic of but attach it please by dragging it to the:

"Drag files here to attach, or choose files" option at the bottom of your reply post

Archived