Strange behavior 0S9

Hi there. Installed P3Dv5 + hotfix and must say really enjoy it. But there certainly are a number of issues to be solved. Will take some time but that's okay for me. 

Just want to let you know something about 0S9 (Jefferson County). I have it installed together with region PNW, Open LC NA, Gobal Base and a large number of other Orbx addons.

I noticed that the 0S9 scenery is really very, very  nice in P3D V5 when PNW is enabled (of course that's a prerequisite) but with global base and open LC NA disabled. When global base and/or LC NA are enabled then 0S9 becomes a mess, I mean no buildings, no static aircraft, and no people.  Strange. I thought could be something with the layering, but 0S9 is above PNW and PNW is above LC NA and LC NA is above global base. So don't know yet what's going on here. 

Then just another little fault I found in PNW. It's airfield S05 (Bandon State). Looks fine  when PNW enabled, but half the runway there is a floating runway sign. Don't know it that's the right name but I mean the rwy number on the red underground. 

Rein

Sorry for bothering you with this. I solved the problem by myself. I found out that I had not followed all the instructions for a fresh install of P3D V5 hotfix 1.

I found that in appdata/roaming/xxx there were still a lot of old files from the first installment 2 weeks ago. Deleted a this and started the simulator again. Now all is fine with 0S9.

You can mark this item as resolved. Thank you.

Rein

Archived