File Installation locations

HI all , hoping you are all well. Im having a what I think is a basic file location issue . Having downloaded V5 , ive had to move to various folders and files (which I thought were unrelated to my sims !!), to make room on my C: drive . Now when I launch v4 , I have some airports and not others . I WAS using UK2000 and ALL EU Orbx AIRPORTS WITHOUT FAULT . But now , in the scenery folder within P3D4, these UK2000 airports are no longer listed "ABOVE " the Orbx files , as they were in the past.  These uk2000 files seem greyed out and while their respective enable boxes are ticked , I cannot select/deselect them to rearrange them in order ( I believe they were on top of this list before ) .

Can anybody point me to a definitive or recommended File order for the placement of scenery /airport files . Where should these files reside , which folder / sub folder etc for P3Dv4 . Is there a documented tried and tested "method" for installing scenery etc ? TIA ,

Good Morning Nick , and thank you for your prompt reply . Can you tell me how to do so, or point me to a document /link which outlines it ? I realise your peobably quite busy and may have answered this issue for other users so i REALLY appreciate any help with this , Regards Des .

Archived