Whitcombe

Whitcombe

Gents...just bought a new PC and installed xplane 11 on 1TB HDD, purchased all three Orbx True Earth GB files and started downloading GB South first via the Orbx Central selecting the install into my xplane folder (prefered option by Orbx).

Central shows on progress bar the following..

Downloaded: 27.3 GB / 27.37 GB (0 B/s) Extracted: 32254 /32400 Converted

Its been sat there for 5hrs+ and if try to load xplane whilst its going on I get a message stating the Orbx scenery is missing. What do I do???

Thanks

Welcome. The download and conversions take a long time and XP should not be used during that installation. Make sure you exit Orbx Central by looking in the lower taskbar and exiting. Clicking on the X in Orbx Central does not close it down, it just moves it to the lower taskbar.Reboot your PC and start Orbx Central again and see if it starts to do anything further regarding TEGB South installation.

Check you Custom Scenery folder for evidence or otherwise of the 3 TEGB South folders of Custom, Overlay and Orthos and provide me with the file size and quantity of files for the 3 folders. Size on Disk is the figures I need.

If the Custom Scenery folder contains the 3 TEGB folders then I suggest opening Orbx Central again and running the option to Verify Files which is available under the My Products/Regions/Great Britain South. On the right hand page that then appears scroll down until your see Options and then Verify Files.

Archived