Image files missing WA79 and 1S2

I purchased and installed True Earth Washington and and then purchased and installed WA79 and 1S2 airstrips. When I try to load a flight using either of these strips, an error message comes up saying:

Error,could not locate image file for forest. Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/veglib/Veg_VG_WF.dds. I have looked in the veglib folder in the OrbxlibsXP folder and there is no Veg or forest in there. I verified the files so I assume they were downloaded completely. Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot.thumb.jpg.16d4176693af69ca81574c672e98abbb.jpg

OK now all is clear to me. Please run a Verify files for the 3 addons of OrbxLibs, WA79 and 1S2 and let me know what happens. If you get the same error message i will need to seek further advise, so if you do get the error message please attach your Orbx Central log file available via Orbx central/settings/help and your XP log file which is in your XP directory. Please make them attachments and not pics. Thanks

5 hours ago, peteswan57 said:

Great! Thanks Jon. I hadn't verified the OrbxLibs since putting the new airfields in. I'll verify it each time I put a new product in. Thanks so much.

Ian you confirm then that this resolved your issue? I hope so.

Archived