Lights in FSX

micgrech

Hi There,

Sometimes when flicking between views in FSX, I get black squares around my aircraft and runway lights.  This only lasts a few seconds but is very noticaeable.

I have read somewhere on these forums that if I downloaded a halo.bmp file and install this would resolve this issue.  I haven't been able to locate this on any of the forums.

I also noticed a product called "Shockwave - 3D Lights Redux" at flightsim store.  Has anyone used this product?  Is it any good??

What other suggestions does anyone recommend around my lights and black square issues in FSX?

Cheers

The momentary black squares around the lights when changing views I think just about everybody gets, I do, however if you have constant black squares then your missing a texture

SW 3D lights, I love it, one of the best little add-ons ever in my books, and can be applied to just about any add-aircraft (except for some aircraft that have lights built into the aircraft model)

hey micheal its chris answer your phone lol i got 3d lighting its great it make you aircraft lights stand out more ,alot more realistic mate try it ,its a good add on mate:)

hey micheal its chris answer your phone lol i got 3d lighting its great it make you aircraft lights stand out more ,alot more realistic mate try it ,its a good add on mate:)

Hey Tim,

What add on do you have?

Do you get the black squares when changing views?

The momentary black squares around the lights when changing views I think just about everybody gets, I do, however if you have constant black squares then your missing a texture

SW 3D lights, I love it, one of the best little add-ons ever in my books, and can be applied to just about any add-aircraft (except for some aircraft that have lights built into the aircraft model)

Hi Tim,

Do you still get black boxes around the lights using SW 3D lights??

Cheers

Archived