Global airports problem

Hi. Ignore the message. I am guessing that you are using XP 11.50 when you see this message. Please confirm. 

You will also get an error message about OrbxLibsXP if and when you install that as well. Again ignore it.

As you know Orbx does not offer support for beta versions of flight sims but will take note of the anomalies and error message reports.

17 hours ago, FlightSimWorld Germany said:

I am not using 11.50 my XP version is .41. I can not ignore this message because XP is crashing after this message. I still dont no what to do. But thanks :)

My mistake. I too see the error message sometimes about Global Airports but it has only happened in 11.50, that is why I assumed you were using 11.50. Never, ever in 11.40/4.

I suggest initially that your run the XP installer making sure you have unticked the Beta option, and let XP check your files. If the Global Airports has somehow become corrupted the XP iwll rectify the  problem. I cannot definitely state that the cause of the problem would be the installation of TEGB South.

You could attach your XP Log file and your scenery_packs.ini so i could check those for any discrepancies.

Archived