True earth Gb south Vs England

Hi all 

i own England scenery but have recently brought the much improved True Earth  south . Firstly does this package cover the channel islands ?  if it doesn't my main question is on the England scenery Guernsey and Jersey were covered to some extent i believe my question is if  TE dont cover them can i add only those two areas from the old England scenery ? i have Orbx alderney and uk2000 EGJB/EGJJ So not bothered about the airport just the islands them self

Thanks

Scott.

Sadly after installing the GB South package i have to say it is worse then Orbx England ( only in the sense of the channel islands) going to approching Jersey for EGJJ but Guernsey looks so odd and square also some of the smaller islands that England displayed are not sown by tegb but some of the buildings just now float where the islands where . Any help much appriciated.

i have also purchased TE GB South but am not sure whether it replaces EU England (which presumably should be uninstalled ?) or should run with it. If anyone could clarify what will give the best results i should be most grateful. At the moment I seem to have got very pale green landscape with almost grey trees. Many thanks 

Nick not to be pedantic we are not part of the UK but are British crown dependencies we are definitely not ''English'' so to speak so really should be covered more by GBS then EU England (not being funny at all could just be miss leading for others)   

but anyway im Guessing that there is no way just to take the info from that area for EU England then ? 

Hello,

I bow to your local knowledge but the product is TEGB Great Britain, not TE UK and not TE British Isles.

Strictly speaking Great Britain is the one main island and nothing else.

You can run them both together and see the best of both worlds.

• 2 weeks later...

I know where you are coming from . just mean Guernsey should logically fall into the GB category more then the England one . Thats all i wanted to know is if there was a way both could be run .. if i run TE with higher priority will it show the whole of GB ( I Have all 3 packages) and then EU England just render in the Chanel islands? 

Thanks for the time and input.

Archived