Charged twice for the same product, admin please help

19rich77

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but struggled to find anywhere else.

I recent purchased the southern England pack for x plane 11, originally i purchased from the website, went through payment and was directed to download Orbx central, after doing this i saw the said product was nowhere to be found, assumed maybe the payment had not gone through so went through and purchased again, this time from within the central app. Everything works great, lovely job by the way looks utterly fantastic! I thought today maybe i would also purchase the central England pack and thought i would check exactly how much i had been charged for the southern pack. It was then i noticed i had been charged twice. Checking my emails i see i have received an email with a 13 digit code for the 1st pack. For the 2nd i received the same email with a different code along with a separate receipt detailing what i had bought. I also notice the 2 prices where not quite the same, after looking on your website i see you are running an offer there and the product is slightly cheaper. Please see the attachments. Is there something you can do as having the same pack twice is pretty useless to me, i would have assumed (as with most other platforms) it would not be possible to purchase the same item twice? Hope you can help. Obviously i have redacted the numbers for privacy reasons, can be supplied by email if required1367918936_Annotation2020-04-11213126.jpg.de7cb24ad06aac5d827e835691c31ec5.jpg

Thanks

Rich

Annotation 2020-04-11 213449.jpg

Annotation 2020-04-11 213531.jpg

Archived