Problem with hard drive space - errors loading Orbx Central

I'm having an issue with a current True Earth download. I have set my library folder to an external hard drive (E), which has been working perfectly for the other two True Earth packages I have installed, but now it is refusing to download the rest of the package I am currently downloading as it's saying that I have no space left on my C drive (which is where Xplane is installed). Now Orbx Central is crashing every time I try to start it up and occasionally gives me tons of error messages. The files are being downloaded to my E drive, not my C drive, so why is this happening? Everything had been working perfectly up until now.

13 minutes ago, dredizzle1 said:

I'm having an issue with a current True Earth download. I have set my library folder to an external hard drive (E), which has been working perfectly for the other two True Earth packages I have installed, but now it is refusing to download the rest of the package I am currently downloading as it's saying that I have no space left on my C drive (which is where Xplane is installed). Now Orbx Central is crashing every time I try to start it up and occasionally gives me tons of error messages. The files are being downloaded to my E drive, not my C drive, so why is this happening? Everything had been working perfectly up until now.

Please post a pic of your Orbx Central/settings/downloader page

Please post a pic of your Librarie spage via Orbx Central/settings/libraries

Also  clear your Temp folder which you can see where to do it in the pic I've attached. 

InkedCapture_LI.thumb.jpg.001becdd5b674fcc19090bee5ae71dd4.jpg

Archived