EGNM Jetways unable to connect for A319

Benjwri

When I pull up to either of the stand with jetways (7&8) in the Toliss A319 the jetways refuse to connect, no matter what I do. Looking in the developer menu it seems the door is too high for the jetways to reach, but they are perfectly capable IRL, is there a fix for this?

8 hours ago, Benjwri said:

When I pull up to either of the stand with jetways (7&8) in the Toliss A319 the jetways refuse to connect, no matter what I do. Looking in the developer menu it seems the door is too high for the jetways to reach, but they are perfectly capable IRL, is there a fix for this?

I don't have that plane but have checked the jetways operation with 737 and they work fine.

I cannot answer if the issue is with the Toliss A319 or the SAM jetways. All I can confirm is that the jetways work as designed.

4.thumb.JPG.98f0657486222caede17266057ff8277.JPG

5.thumb.JPG.7c47da5618ebd194bd9cc0d8f8cb9d56.JPG

I believe this is actually an issue with the placement/modelling of the jetway. When you enter the modification menu they are not allowed to rotate upwards at all, which they can do in real life, and this means they cannot real the door of the A320 series, which is considerably higher than the 737. Therefore I believe it is an issue with the scenery, either in the custom jetway coding or that it has been placed too low to the ground. 

7 hours ago, Benjwri said:

I believe this is actually an issue with the placement/modelling of the jetway. When you enter the modification menu they are not allowed to rotate upwards at all, which they can do in real life, and this means they cannot real the door of the A320 series, which is considerably higher than the 737. Therefore I believe it is an issue with the scenery, either in the custom jetway coding or that it has been placed too low to the ground. 

@Greg Jones Hi Greg. Any dev's comment you could add?

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, xsist77 said:

indeed works with 737 but not with toliss airbus. wish this could be fixed since the airport is nice.

That is something that could be discussed with the Tolis developers. and/or the SAM developer. Also need to check if the Airbus is one of the planes that operates at that airport?

Archived