True Earth GBSouth

Have installed True Earth GB South into X Plane along with Shoreham and London City Airports and on running X Plane when selecting anyone of UK South airports X Plane crashes.

Have uninstalled and re installed X Plane and True Earth GB South many times with same result. Any ideas on the problem?

2 hours ago, guyfloodgate said:

Have installed True Earth GB South into X Plane along with Shoreham and London City Airports and on running X Plane when selecting anyone of UK South airports X Plane crashes.

Have uninstalled and re installed X Plane and True Earth GB South many times with same result. Any ideas on the problem?

You need to post the XP Log and also the Orbx central Log (available in Orbx Central/settings/help)

The log needs to be attached , not a pic of it and needs to be done after a flight in TE South has crashed, so that the info in it is valid to the crash.

Since posting the topic, I have restructured the scenery-packs.ini file placing everything at the top under Scenery-Pack Custom/X-Plane Landmarks- London and touch wood

all appears to be loading OK. I have the Aerosoft version of X Plane and the ini file contained quite a lot of their airports which I have now moved to the bottom.

Thank you for coming back to me but I seemed to have solved my own problem.

Archived