TEGB Central and South crashing

X-Plane 11.50 release notes has a section entitled "Needs an update from the developers" and "Some Orbx True earth regions" is listed as one of those. So I am posting this both here and also filing an X-Plane bug report in the hope it will help one or both  of you to come up with a fix. 

True Earth North seems to be fine but whenever I move to the southern end of central, I'm getting a crash which is pointing to  overlays in  TE Central and South Region. Log.txt attached

Log.txt

6 hours ago, rocketmandlgc said:

X-Plane 11.50 release notes has a section entitled "Needs an update from the developers" and "Some Orbx True earth regions" is listed as one of those. So I am posting this both here and also filing an X-Plane bug report in the hope it will help one or both  of you to come up with a fix. 

True Earth North seems to be fine but whenever I move to the southern end of central, I'm getting a crash which is pointing to  overlays in  TE Central and South Region. Log.txt attached

Log.txt 42.79 kB · 1 download

Run the verify files option for TEGB Central and South. I have symbolic linked my copies of all 3 TEGB addons and they all work fine with no errors.

If you have those addons already installed in another version of XP like 11.40 or 41 then just make shortcuts to those files and drop the shortcuts into the 11.50 Custom Scenery folder.

1 hour ago, rocketmandlgc said:

PERFECT!!! Done ....  Many thanks

Good news. You may wish to consider refraining from posting your initial problem as a Bug report Laminar, as the issue was one of installation and not XP 11.50.

6 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Good news. You may wish to consider refraining from posting your initial problem as a Bug report Laminar, as the issue was one of installation and not XP 11.50.

Understood.

Your prompt response saved the day - and my embarrassment. 

Archived