Constant CTD: Terrain.DLL

Hi everyone,

First post in the Orbx forums, at my wits end with the sim lately so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. 

Having issues every flight now with terrain.dll crashes, this comes well into flights at various locations in the world. Last issue today ELLX-SBKP just in the Bay of Biscay, but as i said numerous times previously including Alaska, Asia etc. 

Currently, all I have installed are the following:

Orbx - Base, Buildings, Trees, openLC Africa, openLC Europe, openLC mesh SA, openLC SA, openLC NA (all under the last 3rd party scenery entry)

Other 3rd party scenery - justSim ELLX, SBKP, Latin VFR SCEL. (Flown in the PMDG 747-400)

I have tried deleting the scenery cfg, then a fresh install. Still having the same issues. Posted below are my settings.

Not trying to point the blame at any Orbx products, but having done a lot of research into this type of crash its usually down to high settings, I don't think mine are all that bad considering my specs.

Any help/advice at all would be appreciated, (crash report attached too from today)

Specs:

GeForce GTX 1080ti

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700k @4.GHz

32GB Ram

Thanks in advance

Dale Wilkinson

1114141166_Settings2.thumb.JPG.2f8ccfff6c7a9efc63cb6176e81c49b7.JPG13513920_Settings1.thumb.JPG.0532bc1a70b5964e202b4910f66a3b72.JPG

Terrain.DLL Crash.docx

Archived