Kos maybe problematic

I have both a free copy and the Orbx (purchased) copy of the scenery (call me crazy...but that's just me :).  I'll notice a few anomalies after an install.  The free copy eliminates trees (discussed in other forms). The purchase copy appears to slow the autogen population/induce blurries and causes p3dv4 to use up an inordinate amount of time to load into (initial startup) the sim.  I've had to uninstall KOS to return the sim to normal performance.  As such, I can't unequivocally say that Orbx has resolved Gaya scenery matters.  Therefore, I will leave it uninstalled until the installers have been resolved (hopefully before LOWW is released).  I trust that Orbx/Gaya will come to a solution.

Looking forward to the resolve. 

Cheers

Keino

22 minutes ago, keino333 said:

I have both a free copy and the Orbx (purchased) copy of the scenery (call me crazy...but that's just me :).  I'll notice a few anomalies after an install.  The free copy eliminates trees (discussed in other forms). The purchase copy appears to slow the autogen population/induce blurries and causes p3dv4 to use up an inordinate amount of time to load into (initial startup) the sim.  I've had to uninstall KOS to return the sim to normal performance.  As such, I can't unequivocally say that Orbx has resolved Gaya scenery matters.  Therefore, I will leave it uninstalled until the installers have been resolved (hopefully before LOWW is released).  I trust that Orbx/Gaya will come to a solution.

Looking forward to the resolve. 

Cheers

Keino

It should be an update soon for kos but knowing the term soon in flight simulation it might be a while 

Archived