Object Flow Not Working in P3d 4.5

Hi, I need help please, I recently purchased the  LGKO Kos International airport.  This would not load into my main library or run at all (now removed and refunded); since this I no longer have Object flow in any of my airports?!  I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and other airports without any success.  CTX shows Object flow is active but does not appear as an add on in the Sim (although SODE is present).

I am running Win10 with a GTX 2080 super graphics card 32 gb memory and an Intel 9000k cpu.

I have looked on the forums but can't find any advice?

Regards Paul

Hi Nick,

I don't have 2 instances of Object Flow in the sim.  My library is C:\Users\pas14\Orbx Library\p3dv4 and its shows its got Object Flow there.  However when I go to the Sim it shows SODE is present but not object flow and I dont know if/how I can add it. As mentioned previously everything worked fine until I had problems with KOS ariport. Every time I look at CTX is shows I have Object Flow and only 1 version. 

image.thumb.png.e23c54728cab90c52e4e63f2353c7e0e.png

I have the same problem others have had with KSNC (photo attached).  I have gone through all the steps that Charlie McEwan went through, uninstalling, reinstalling the airport, ObjectFlow, and a few other things.   I have only one instance of ObjectFlow, in my main library.  I have attached scenery.cfg, add-ons.cfg and scenery_add-ons.xml.  I have no idea why my add-ons.cfg is empty.  Perhaps that is the cause, but I have no idea how to fix it.  I have tried starting the sim with Airport Elevation Corrections both enabled and disabled in Vector. 

I am at my wits end, and very much want to get this resolved.  I live in Connecticut, very close to the old Griswold (N04) which sadly has closed in the real world, making KSNC the nearest airport to home.   I don't remember when I bought it and installed it originally, but it used to be perfect, right up to a few weeks ago.  Perhaps it had something to do with the change from the old ftx to Orbx Central.   Apparently some people ended up with two copies of ObjectFlow because of that, but unless a second copy is hiding somewhere, I don't expect that is it.   ObjectFlow does not appear in the Add-ons tab of P3D.  

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.   All my other Orbx products work perfectly.

KSNC.png

add-ons.cfg scenery.cfg scenery_add-ons.xml

Hello,

your add-ons.cfg file is blank.

Your screenshot is showing what to expect if objectflow is not working.

This topic includes both how to ensure that there is only one copy and how

to ensure that the one copy is the correct one.

SUCCESS!

It turns out that the problem had been my letting Orbx Central install ObjectFlow in the default location it chose.  This was not linking to P3D, explaining the blank add-ons.cfg.   I deleted the library Central had created and made a new folder in my C:/ drive, and then forced ObjectFlow into that location.   When I then opened P3D it asked if I wanted to activate ObjectFlow.  The new add-ons.cfg is no longer blank.

One last question.  Should I go back and enable Airport Elevation Correction for KSNC in Vectors, or leave well enough alone?

Many thanks.

KSNC repaired.png

add-ons.cfg

Archived