Orbx Central 4 stops converting files

Hallo,

yesterday I bought True Earth Great Britain South for X-Plane 11 and downloaded the 27 GB to my Orbx-Library. After extracting Central 4 started  converting. Since then I always get the message that not alls files could converted (about 3000 from aobout 11800 ) and I should verify the files again. I did this 4 times and there is always the same result. It seems all files are in my Orbx-Library.

My Central 4 works without problems with Prepar3d V4 and I my installation of Orbx Central 4 is ok. Central 4 has also no problems with X-Plane 11 because it installt the Orbx-Libraries without issues.

What' s going wrong ?

With greetings

Gerhard

9 minutes ago, Gerhard Westphal said:

Hallo,

yesterday I bought True Earth Great Britain South for X-Plane 11 and downloaded the 27 GB to my Orbx-Library. After extracting Central 4 started  converting. Since then I always get the message that not alls files could converted (about 3000 from aobout 11800 ) and I should verify the files again. I did this 4 times and there is always the same result. It seems all files are in my Orbx-Library.

My Central 4 works without problems with Prepar3d V4 and I my installation of Orbx Central 4 is ok. Central 4 has also no problems with X-Plane 11 because it installt the Orbx-Libraries without issues.

What' s going wrong ?

With greetings

Gerhard

Thanks Gerhard

I need a picture of the error message please.

I need a copy of your XPLog file from inside the XP Directory.Please attach the Log and not a picture of it.

Have you read the link below and do you meet ALL the requirements?

Hallo Jon,

thanks for your reply and for your advice. My problem was caused by insufficient space on my Orbx-Library SSD. So I transferred the library to a another SSD with sufficient space. I also extended the backup space for downloading. After a few hours anything was ok.

Greetings from Vienna/Austria

Gerhard

Archived