Orbx Library error - XP 11.50 b1

*****EDIT****

Just saw the post regarding XP beta support. In light of that arrangement I do not expect support to be provided for the below but hopefully it can be useful for devs to address issues before they occur in the next stable release of XP.  Hence, this thread can be closed if deemed not appropriate.

****EDIT******

Hey,

I am receiving a library load error in X-Palne 11.50 b1. I tested three scenarios:

Scenario 1

Orbx EGLC and GB True Erath - OrbxLib error, see below from log:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/veglib/orbx_Aspen_9.obj:51:
0:01:27.066 E/SCN: VT count is out of range - the OBJ file is bad.
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: The scenery may not look correct.
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../engine/OBJ/OBJ_read.cpp:591
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: | (OBJ_read.cpp:591)
0:01:27.066 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 2

Orbx LFLJ - No OrbxLib error.

Scenario 2

Orbx EGPH - No OrbxLib error.

I have also uninstalled and re-installed the library through Orbx Central but no change. Using the same scenery files under 11.41 does not cause this issue.

Regards 

I, too, started getting library error loading Orbx airports ... in both OpenGL and Vulkan versions of X-plane. Because it worked fine the first day after installing 11.5b (I was getting great frame rates in London City), I assumed I had done something while dickering around with the True Earth Washington package in a moment of boredom (I think I "enhanced" something incorrectly). Anyway, now even when I go to southern England to fly, I still get the library loading error. I uninstalled library, reinstalled it, verified all the files in the package and others ... still get error.

It says things may not look the same, but I don't notice anything.

When will I learn, if it ain't broke, don't fix it?

John in Indiana

Yep, in my case now I cannot even load XP at Orbx EGLC with GB_South_TrueEarth, the application crashes

0:03:07.981 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/veglib/orbx_Aspen_9.obj:51:
0:03:07.981 E/SCN: VT count is out of range - the OBJ file is bad.
0:03:07.981 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:03:07.981 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:03:07.981 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/
0:03:07.981 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:03:07.981 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:03:07.981 E/SYS: | (OBJ_read.cpp:591)
0:03:07.981 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: GroundTraffic v1.52 Orbx_A_EGLC_LondonCity}==--

Log.txt

Archived