I have downloaded US Washington SD twice, and dropped the downloaded file into my desktop XP11 folder, custom scenery. No issues at this point. However, when I attempt to open X Plane, it will not open.  On my second try I received a message to the effect, XP11 nav data is not compatible with XP10 nav data. I could not exit X plane, and twice had to remove the whole program and reinstall. I have had no issues with the several other Orbx sceneries I’ve purchased. Hard drive space is not an issue. 

8 hours ago, Gankey said:

I have downloaded US Washington SD twice, and dropped the downloaded file into my desktop XP11 folder, custom scenery. No issues at this point. However, when I attempt to open X Plane, it will not open.  On my second try I received a message to the effect, XP11 nav data is not compatible with XP10 nav data. I could not exit X plane, and twice had to remove the whole program and reinstall. I have had no issues with the several other Orbx sceneries I’ve purchased. Hard drive space is not an issue. 

Welcome to the forums. Attach your XP log please after you have made an attempt to run XP.I don't believe that nav data is anything to do with Orbx TE Washington though.

Archived