EGLC crash above threshold

Hello everybody,

When landing Rwy. 25 EGLC and I above the threshold then I always get a crash. It's impossible to make a perfect landing. Manual landing or automatic, no difference.

So I got an idea to take/off rwy 09. And see, above the threshold at the end of the runway (threshold 25) crash again. I tried  12 times so I ended flying to London City. Always above the threshold.

But I want to know what's wrong with this.

Can anyone explain this item?

Joop Verboom

Hi Smudger,

No problems with switched off Crash Detection. Now I  remember me that years ago I had the same problem with Bologna. That was a bug and is solved.

I think that EGLC has a bug too.

So when I fly to London City Airfield not forget to switch out. After a new flight not forget to switch on.

I also have this problem with flying with LCAfrica, purchased three days ago. A few minutes after take/off the plane stand still, not the cockpit view, but changed to the whole plane.Looks like a crash.

This with A320 and/or small planes like Cessna. I think that this is the same problem I have with EGLC.

I shall fly again above Africa but without crash detection. When it flies well then there is some wrong, maybe  my PC?  I think not because I don't have these problems flying above Europe.

Thanks for your reaction.

Joop

Hi,

yes the issue with the crash at EGLC happened to me too, I reported it several days ago, same at EGPH Edinburgh, drop in on this convo - EGPH A/C Crash - and see the info that will be of interest to you.

Crash boxes Bgl files apparently, a fix is in hand, interim switch off "detect A/C Crashes" to continue use and look out for and up-date via Orbx Central.

Graham 

Archived