TE Florida HD

CeeJay

I have been trying for the last four hours to uninstall TE Florida HD so that I may install the SD version.  Is this a normal waiting time for uninstallation or is there a hang up somewhere?   Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you and stay safe and healthy.

2 hours ago, CeeJay said:

I have been trying for the last four hours to uninstall TE Florida HD so that I may install the SD version.  Is this a normal waiting time for uninstallation or is there a hang up somewhere?   Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you and stay safe and healthy.

I suggest closing and exiting Orbx Central then reboot your PC. Then check if Orbx Central is still showing TE Florida HD as installed. If not just for a safe measure check your Custom Scenery folder for any remnants of TE Florida HD being in there. If none, then proceed with the SD version install.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Jon,  sorry, should have gotten back to you sooner.  Don't know what I did but the HD version uninstalled and the SD is up and running fine.  Thanks for taking time to help me.  Stay safe and healthy.

Archived