London City AI Traffic below ground level

I can't resist the Sales. A couple of days ago I purchased a $150 worth of items and yesterday about the same in airports. (I estimate I now have about 90% of the P3D stock items :)

Orbx Central makes it painless and very tempting. Everything queued up OK plus downloaded and installed without fault. Then came the Configuring part. Again painless at each airport.

Then testing. Everything went well for me, except at London City airport.

I have Global installed naturally, plus England LC scenery (ticked that - no TE installed); I do not have Vector installed (indicated that). No other companies UK scenery installed, but when I relocated to a Gate, all the surrounding AIG aircraft are sunk into the ground by about 2 metres. They still work, taxi and take off OK. Surrounding heights seem OK no dips in the scenery. I could take off OK but AI aircraft taxing in front had their gear underground?.

I closed down, rechecked the config, fired P3D up again, but - still the same at London?

Anyone any ideas?

Aussie

I have exactly the same issue, check out this post.

Worked for me by removing the 3 x "EGLC" files in "EU England\Orbx\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY\scenery"; and

the "EGLC" ABP files in "Global VECTOR\Orbx\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery" as mentioned in that post. A temporary fix at least.

Thanks Hillbilly,

I'll give it a try today when I get down the shed.

I'm surprised the check box for EU England in the scenery config does not do that? I wonder what it does now - before a fix?

I see you mention 'ABP files' in a Global VECTOR directory. I do not have vector so I don't expect to find them.

I will however, turn OFF the other three files and report back. Hopefully, no surrounding scenery features do not disappear :)

Thanks for the pointer.

Aussie

Archived