STOCKHOLM blurred taxiways, platforms and runway

Hi Simmers,

My problem: Stockholm gives buildings a.s.o. perfect,  but the taxiways, with white lines instead of yellow, are blurred. They are forrest trails. Platforms look  a farmers land.

The runway before the threshold has a normaal sight but then the rest of the runway is blurred too. The lines look blown.

P3D V4.5 total.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong and fix it?

Regards

Joop Verboom

Hello,

this most commonly reported problem with the airport is caused by objectflow not working.

This can be because the FTX Central version is still there, which not only does not work with

Orbx Central but also stops the Orbx Central version from working, or of course that the

Orbx Central version has not been installed.

Please have a look at this topic:

On 3/26/2020 at 5:19 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

this most commonly reported problem with the airport is caused by objectflow not working.

This can be because the FTX Central version is still there, which not only does not work with

Orbx Central but also stops the Orbx Central version from working, or of course that the

Orbx Central version has not been installed.

Please have a look at this topic:

Hello Nick,

I have the same issue and I have Orbx Central and Object Flow 2 installed. I looked at the link you suggested but I have the opposite problem as it seems that there's no active object flow in the addons list.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall object flow, even verified files, but nothing's changed so far. 

Furthermore P3d has never prompted me to enable the add-on as it usually happens.

2 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

if objectflow 2 does not appear in the P3D v4 add-ons list, then it cannot be installed.

Can you try the troubleshooting in the linked topic please?

I managed to activate object flow manually. I simply inserted the path in the add-ons.cfg and now ESSA works as usual.

The weird thing is that everything installed in the Orbx library needs manual insertion and since objectflow can't be installed in P3d main directory it didn't appear in the add-ons list.

Regards,

Massimiliano Cammarota

Archived