No towers in MONUMENT VALLEY

Hi

Has anyone experienced a problem in monument valley 1.10 where everything is installed fine except the towers? and mostly all of the 3d objects representing a rock.

I installed it via the Orbx central 4.1.1 to the main p3d folder\Orbx. I tried multiple install/uninstall and all P3D settings are set as per the guide indications. Global, LC and vector are correctly installed.

I attached an image for visual reference.

let me know if I can do something else.

Thanks!

Alfredo

Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® v4_5.png

I read about object flow 2 not working. and indeed is not added to add-ons. I had to relocate the main library back to C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons, so object flow can be detected. But i wanted my main library outside C:

Towers now showing.

I think it has to be noted somewhere that the main library cannot be other that C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons. Otherwise object flow cant be detected.

Let me know if there is a way around this so I can have my library outside C:.

Thanks!

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

It reads as if you are still using FTX Central, which is the one that

uses the C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons folder.

If you change to Orbx Central, you can then put Objectflow wherever you wish.

Hi Nick!

thank you for your answer.

Im indeed using Orbx Central 4.1.1, FTX was removed. I tried to install object flow in two different locations, with P3D being unable to detect it. The only way I managed to get it detected was installing it in the "default" C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons folder. Im an absolute noob with this addon.xml things. I dont like messing with them.

Archived