X Plane 11 - HD Florida Airports

J26

Is there anyone having this problem? No Aircraft but mine at any airports in my download of HD Florida; it's like flying in to ghost town airport. I have pushback trucks and luggage carriers but no Aircraft

5 hours ago, J26 said:

Is there anyone having this problem? No Aircraft but mine at any airports in my download of HD Florida; it's like flying in to ghost town airport. I have pushback trucks and luggage carriers but no Aircraft

Florida HD doesn't have any airports other than the default XPlane airports. The additional file that comes with TE Florida, called Florida airports, is only a file to align some airfield runways whose runways would be misaligned with ortho imagery versus the alignment given by the default scenery.

I assume you have a traffic programme like Traffic Global, World Traffic or have enabled the XP AI traffic option and added planes to that option?

TE Florida therefore doesn't come with added or enhanced airports, nor does it include an AI traffic programme.

Have you made sure that TE Florida is layered just below Global Airports in your scenery_packs.ini?

Archived