Black areas in western america

Hello!

I seem to have another one of the common black scenery area issues. My problem occurs in the western parts of North America, see attached screenshots of Los Angeles and San Francisco. I've located the issue to the OPENLC_NAMERICA1 post in the scenery library. Moving it all the way to the bottom fixes the problem but I'm guessing it doesn't do much good there. I've also tried the fix noted in Nick's post from last week but without any success, so now I'm looking for more advice on how to fix this. I've also attached parts of my Scenery Library below. 

Kind regards

Jesper Persson

2020-3-21_21-33-17-302.jpg

2020-3-21_21-35-15-976.jpg

Scenery library.JPG

im too having this problem at that exact location.

this is supposed to help

all good until I renamed the terrain.cfg to terrain.cfg.off, then the verify files button for Libraries doesn't work because it says terrain.cfg is missing and I should run the sim to create it again. and then the post says to Sync Simulator in Orbx Central before trying again which I have no idea what this means.

My problem persists.

16 minutes ago, Alfredhpg said:

im too having this problem at that exact location.

this is supposed to help

all good until I renamed the terrain.cfg to terrain.cfg.off, then the verify files button for Libraries doesn't work because it says terrain.cfg is missing and I should run the sim to create it again. and then the post says to Sync Simulator in Orbx Central before trying again which I have no idea what this means.

My problem persists.

Glad I am not the only one experiencing these issues. Same problem. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps.

Archived