True Earth Gt Britain North crashes X-Plane 11 when I select a Scottish Airport!

True Earth G B North crashes X-Plane 11 when I select Inverness Airport!  However it very kindly advises me of the problem!        BE ADVISED      Error, could not locate image file for terrain                                             Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos/terrain/9930xf8a0x17.ter                                                 Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos/terrain/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              BTW I just spent 45 minutes uninstalling then re-installing X-Plane 11 True Earth GT Britain via  Orbx Central.                                                                             

It points to a lack of disk space being available.

Can you confirm the Free disk space on the drive you are downloading to, and aslo, if a different drive, the Free space on the drive you are trying to install onto.Also please read this helpful post

Archived