REX water v PNW water

Tailgunner

Holger has pointed out that PNW has its own water textures. As a REX newbie, I'm somewhat confused. I would have thought that the PNW water took priority over the REX water. But I'm finding that when I use REX random themes, the REX water appears in PNW. What's the answer? Does that rule out random themes when using PNW? As for creating my own themes - do I stick to REX clouds, sky, etc, but inactivate the water settings?

Holger has pointed out that PNW has its own water textures. As a REX newbie, I'm somewhat confused. I would have thought that the PNW water took priority over the REX water. But I'm finding that when I use REX random themes, the REX water appears in PNW. What's the answer? Does that rule out random themes when using PNW? As for creating my own themes - do I stick to REX clouds, sky, etc, but inactivate the water settings?

Do you mean rex water color overwrites pnw water or are you now talking about rex shaders overwriting pnw shaders? Becouse pnw doesn't have shaders, only the color. This is what i understood from holger. So its right if you see rex shaders, but they shouldnt overwrite pnw water color.

Archived