KBHB for X-Plane: A Huge Thank You to Orbx

manidep271

for Bar Harbor for X-Plane.  I saw it in my email this morning and immediately went to Orbx Central and bought it.  I LOVE it!  My poor New England area is so neglected for quality scenery and I've added Washington, Oregon, No. Cal. and several airports to my collection and have wondered when Orbx would come to the other coast.  Well, you did but it was the wrong part of the East Coast for me, lol!  Now we just need the TE treatment because I had to disable my orthophotos in the area since they proved to be incompatible with the airport.  I'm not complaining, though.  This is a wonderful addition to Plum Island, Nantucket, and Minuteman.

If I may, I'd like to suggest a consideration for Worcester (KORH) since we have a wonderful KBOS already and KORH is a central airport in the area with regular service to Florida and a lot of GA activity.  Also, Martha's Vineyard would be a really nice complement to KACK.

At any rate, thanks again for Bar Harbor - just took a brief tour around and it is fantastic.  :D

Archived