YLIS RNAV 15 affected by Australia V2 Scenery

YLIS RNAV 15 affected by Australia V2 Scenery. The missed approach is meant to be to the west but when i add The scenery folder in Orbx Australia v2 it changes it to an easterly missed approach and the runways are as they should be. however when i take away the scenery folder i get trees on runways at YLIS and YBNA and it changes the YLIS Rnav 15 to the correct missed aproach. 

i am using Navigraph and fsaerodata for nav Data and its current. 

YLIS AND YBNA RUNWAYS.pdf

Hello Fijian. 

Re YLIS RNAV15 Approach

It seems like either Navigraph and/or fsaerodata have got the co-ordinates for the missed approach way-point, LSYNH, incorrect. According to the latest Designated Airspace Handbook the co-ordinates for that waypoint are 23 deg 28 min 19.1 secs S, 144 deg 13 min 54.4 secs E. I would check the co-ordinates of your LSYNH way-point.

Orbx have not included the RNAV way-points in their scenery file for AU V2.

See the attached copy of the Airservices Australia Lismore RNAV 15 approach chart for information on the missed approach procedure. Unfortunately they don't include co-ordinates on their approach plates now.

Nick or Dave should be able to help you with the tree problems. Normally the cause of the extra trees is due to an incorrect insertion point (I think).

CtJrHfS.jpg

Archived