A Happy Easter to you all..

Jay Kae

Even though I do not celebrate Easter as such, I do tend to use days like Easter to contemplate the time period before such days and thingst that have happened, people that have fallen away, people that have had to deal with hardships and people who are in dire situations across the world with no hope of getting out of it. I reflect on the good fortune that my family and myself has been blessed with and I reflect on all the good things that have happened to all the people I know, all the people here at Orbx specifically. A little over 6 years ago Koorby and myself stood at the dawn of a new age I can now safely say and I do not think that even John himself can imagine how proud I am to be just a little cog in the grand plan for that new age of flight simulation.

Other things have happened, JP Groux who lives in Chile who is a big flight simulation fan lost it all apart from health and family in the earthquake, the members of Orbx and OZx gathered together and sent him a massive sum of money that was collected in just over a week. What can I say about other than that is what this is all about.. mates from across the world. It is not about resurrection or a chocolate egg hidden behind the sofa nor is it about a fictive bunny hopping along the pasture, it is all about what we can mean to eachother, what we can be for eachother to make this world a little bit of a better place for when our children inherit it from us. I know that a lot of you think that I am a dreamer and that is ok, dreams are what reality is based on, so.. I dream :)

/soapbox off

Yes very well said jk, And you John and all the guys and wifes and family should all be very proud of what you have all achieved over the past couple of years you have turned the flightsim world on its head even in the dark days and i know there were some you have all come shinning through to make our hobby what it is today, We all remember what FSX was like before Orbx and we all know what it is like now. Myself i stumbled across Orbx about a year and a half ago and had never seen anything like FTX and i have never looked back since and look forward to every new release like a dog with two whats its ;D So proud YES you all should be indeed, And lets not forget all the guys and girls on the forum who make this one happy big family complete a Happy Easter holiday to you all and a safe one.

cheers

Iain

Archived