Orbx South and EDDS Prof.

I have already described this topic in German support, but so far only got an answer that did not bring a solution. I would therefore like to formulate my question somewhat differently and post it here. I installed Orbx Southern Germany on the original SSD with P3Dv4, Orbx and many addons from Aerosoft. After that, Stuttgart Prof. was no longer what it should be. Buildings and gates were no longer correct. Can it be that the scenery Orbx Southern Germany or an update the Airport EDDS prof. can change like this? In the first picture, the passenger bridges are even missing. The second picture would be EDDS prof. original and was created after a new installation.

Thank you

sonnyboy38

EDDS mit ORBX South.PNG

EDDS ohne ORBX South.PNG

Nachdem ich heute für Orbx Süddeutschland eine Update bekommen habe, sieht AE_EDDS Prof. wieder so aus wie auf Foto 1 dargestellt. Ich weiß nicht mehr was ich machen soll da niemand etwas dazu sagen kann. Ich muss EDDS Prof. erneut neu installieren. Kann das richtig sein?

Gruß

sonnyboy38

Hallo Doug,

danke für Dein Mitgefühl. Ich werde heute  EDDS noch einmal neu installieren und danach in Orbx Central die Updatefunktion für Süddeutschland deaktivieren. Sollte das auch nicht helfen, werde ich EDDS von Simmarket probieren.

Gruß

sonnyboy38

Archived