TE Florida video hardware question

ecahbra

If you check the Product details page for TE Florida HD you will see that the minimum requirements indicate 16GB of RAM, GTX 1070 GPU, 225 GB of free disk space and i7 or higher CPU.

I have a reasonably decent PC spec but have chosen to install the SD version. It is almost the same quality as the HD version from above 2000ft viewing down.

In your case I would suggest the SD version which is still in ZL16. The only difference is that the images are in 2048 vs 4096 for the HD version. The disk space required is only 70GB, installs quicker as there is no conversion required from jpg images to dds images, load quicker and allows higher XP settings.

If you buy the HD version you get the option to install the SD version for free, so you could try the HD version but you will not be getting the best of it as you will probably have to reduce your XP settings. If you find your PC struggles with the HD version you can uninstall HD and install the SD Version. Both versions cannot be installed at the same time.

Archived