My New Orbx True Earth GB South Is failing to load in X Plane

biggieweeb

Hi, i recently purchased orbx tegb south for x plane 11. i installed it into my x plane 11 custom scenery folder and i even arranged them into their proper scenery.ini areas. when i go into x plane however, it says my orbx B and C failed to load and that "an additional scenery package is needed or a file is missing". I have tried multiple times to uninstall and reinstall and nobody else is seeming to get the same problem as me. ill attach screenshots of my custom scenery and plugins folder for you to see if there are any plugins or scenery that may be causing this problem. Please help me find a solution to this as 30 gbp(58.95 aud) is a lot to go down the drain for me as im a student.

custom scenery sc.png

plugins sc.png

1 hour ago, biggieweeb said:

The problem is that in orbx central it doesnt show that my tegb south is installed. T thinks its not installed

Choose flight again in TEGB South and exit when you get the error message you quote in your post.

Then go into the XP directory and attach a copy of the Log.txt file. Not a pic of it but as an attachment please.

8 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

You are missing files from the TEGB South Overlay folder, or XP can't find them. In Orbx central under the TEGB South heading, what does it say regarding if installed or not? Does it say "Install" as an option?

in orbx central, even though the tegb south is installed, it still shows that its not and it gives me install as the only option

8 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

10 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

You are missing files from the TEGB South Overlay folder, or XP can't find them. In Orbx central under the TEGB South heading, what does it say regarding if installed or not? Does it say "Install" as an option?

It is fine i just fixed it its working now thanks for your help

Archived