I've installed TE Oregon HD, TE Washington HD and TE Northern California SD.  I have an internal 1TB SSD Drive and 1TB external SSD Drive.  I run the scenery on the second drive with a link to X Plane 11 on my main drive.  I originally installed the SD scenery and it looked like it was lacking.  I upgraded to the HD scenery and it looks like obviously something is not loading properly.

I'm missing area landmarks that are in the product description pictures.  The blimp hangar is missing at KTMK, I dont have the terrain features around KCVO or KONP like the screen shots show.  

The download was long but uneventful.  I've looked at my links and the scenery pack ini files.  Maybe there is something out of place in the ini file. My transaction id is 5e31b5cad8592 if that is needed to verify my purchase.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have done multiple uninstalls and reinstalls with not much luck.

ini files.txt

I attach a revised scenery_packs.ini but notice the following:

Your entries for TE Washington and TE Oregon are just single entries rather than as they should be (i.e. individual files)

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Washington_TE_Custom/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Washington_TE_Overlay/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_Washington_TE_Orthos/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Oregon_TE_Custom/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Oregon_TE_Overlay/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_US_Oregon_TE_Orthos/

You also have DD Seattle airports which will bring conflicts, so you need to follow this link:

I need to check out KTMK and will get back on that. The other anomalies should be rectified if you insert the new scenery_packs.ini and also attend to the problem with the single entries in the ini for TW Washington ad Oregon. Have you installed these 2 into a Library away from the XP directory?

Thanks for all the help.  I had Washington, Oregon and NorCal SD scenery installed.  When I upgraded to HD the files all loaded into one folder which did not install properly.  I reinstalled, made sure all the individual files were loaded separately ( Custom, Overlay, Ortho) and ran the program.  I made sure the scenery pack ini files were all in the proper order as you listed earlier and everything works.  Lots of scenery where there were bare spots before.  Now to work on the TMK patch.

Archived