EGPB Sumburgh v1.0.1 XP 11

gauchofree

• 3 months later...

Sorry for reactivating this topic, but I have same issue. I've just installed Sumburgh from Orbx Central and I have floating fences and tarmac buildings. I am attaching my scenery config. Would you please have a look?

P.s.: "Runway follows terrain contour" is ENABLED. I have latest X-Plane 11 version.

Thank you!

scenery_packs.ini

Hi and welcome.

There are 2 things to mention here.

The first is that your scenery+packs.ini was incorrectly layered as you had an otho4xp file right at the top of the layer and your TEGB Demo was not placed correctly in the layering. I have corrected that for you.

The second and most important point is that EGPB Sumburgh is designed to be used with TEGB North which is clearly mentioned on the Orbx Direct product information section of EGPB.

If you don't have TEGB North then you have every chance of seeing anomalies like floating buildings an fences as there will be a different mesh in default or ortho4xp scenery than in TEGB North.

I attach your revised scenery_packs.ini and a pic of what is written on the EGPB product page.

scenery_packs.ini 

Capture.thumb.JPG.4cd7f202d4b52c0a4ecd80c4a9458253.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 6:32 AM, Jon Clarke said:

Hi and welcome.

There are 2 things to mention here.

The first is that your scenery+packs.ini was incorrectly layered as you had an otho4xp file right at the top of the layer and your TEGB Demo was not placed correctly in the layering. I have corrected that for you.

The second and most important point is that EGPB Sumburgh is designed to be used with TEGB North which is clearly mentioned on the Orbx Direct product information section of EGPB.

If you don't have TEGB North then you have every chance of seeing anomalies like floating buildings an fences as there will be a different mesh in default or ortho4xp scenery than in TEGB North.

I attach your revised scenery_packs.ini and a pic of what is written on the EGPB product page.

scenery_packs.ini 5.32 kB · 0 downloads  

Capture.thumb.JPG.4cd7f202d4b52c0a4ecd80c4a9458253.JPG

Thank you very much Mr. Clarke! I really appreciate it! Cheers!

Archived