ORBX Conflict UK2000

dwc3402

Guys,

Ive gone into the ORBX scenery folder for the corresponding airports re the building issues with uk2000.

i.e buildings from ORBX and UK2000 conflicting. ORBX building are over lapping the UK2000 buildings

previously I went into the releveant ORBX folder and deleted

ADE_FTX_ENG_EGCC.BGL and FTX_ENG_EGCC_objects.bgl from the ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY\scenery folder. I've done the same thing with my other UK2000 airports and it worked like a charm.

when I go into the relevant folder the scenery within ORBX has an 'OFF FOLDER' and no listing of the ADE_FTX_ENG_EGCC.BGL and FTX_ENG_EGCC_objects.bgl etc

can you help please

Darren Crosby

Hi Nick

no i dont have that.

I have just bought a new PC and I am installing all the software. The issue is that the ORBX building are conflicting with the UK2000 buildings. previously on my old PC I went into the ORBX folders (scenery and deleted the corressponding files below, the conflict then went.

Im just wanting to delete ADE_FTX_ENG_EGCC.BGL and FTX_ENG_EGCC_objects.bgl from the ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_05_SCENERY\scenery folder, but when i go into the orbx scenery folder there is a folder called OFF, and none of the ADE_FTX_ENG_EGCC.BGL are listed.

any ideas please

thankyou

Darren

No I'll try a search within the ORBX EU England foler for EGCC and see if that finds the location of the conflicting ORBX entries. 

If it helps I changed the instalation folder of all my ORBX regions airports etc to keep it outside the P3D folder. This I believe is possible as FTX Central allows you to do this  

Regards

Darren. 

Nick

I haven't moved them.

They were installed to a remote folder I created called ORBX library upon first installation.  This was done in case I needed to fully uninstall P3D in the future, I wouldnt loose all my 3rd party software inc ORBX  

Through FTX Central you can installed to P3D folder or a different one I chose to create a folder called ORBX Library. 

Darren

Archived