KACK is a vast blank wasteland

Hi, welcome to the forums

Please install Orbx ObjectFlow, it can be found at My Products and scroll down to the Misc category.

You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow 2 for Orbx Central, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

12 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi, welcome to the forums

Please install Orbx ObjectFlow, it can be found at My Products and scroll down to the Misc category.

You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow 2 for Orbx Central, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

Thanks Doug, I already have a standalone Orbx Library set up away from my P3DV4, Do I need another for ObjectFlow 2?

23 minutes ago, Gavin Kelly said:

Do I need another for ObjectFlow 2?

No, but you do need to be sure that ObjectFlow is properly installed and activated, and that there is only one instance of it as per the below topic.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date, and I would do a verify files of them from within Orbx Central.

I would then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function.

Archived