Orbx Reinstall after computer failure

richm

Hi,

The Computer with my prear3d Version 4.5 died in a spectacular fashion with a loud bang. Not sure of the cause but a search online suggested a blown

capacitor in the power supply or mother board. As the computer was quite old I opted for a new build rather than a repair. I've just completed the new computer.

I've requested an extra activation from Lockheed Martin to install Prepar3d.

I could not uninstall my old prepar3D or any of my Orbx software prior to the computers demise.

Can I redownload all my old Orbx software to the new Prepar3D install using Orbx Central or are any special authentication steps required?

I am a long term supporter of Orbx right back to the  Vista Australis days and have purchased almost every scenery they have produced

Sincerely

richm

I have very stong computer I build it up no  problem since some body screw my set up p3d v4.5 working...now I have to reinstall all my orbx order but it is not working

1...I clean computer there is no orbx soft and cleam P3D v4.5 no orbx.. but when I try to re install its coming communication error or   just error or some another reason

is any one now wjat it is thanks

Hi

Please install these requirements that are also outlined on page #27 of the user guide linked below, and can also be found under settings/help/user guide?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QqebVX8fUFdFtOOEMR1ZULkhhieenQHNopfNY-5_K0Y/edit

System Requirements

Windows

Windows 7 SP1+, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are supported. The following components need to be installed for Central to function correctly:

Additional Requirements for Windows 7 and 8

Archived