BIKF Scenery

Hello,

I need some help about BIKF. I use P3Dv4.5 on Windows 10 and have installed the products of ORBX: Base Pack, VECTOR, Open LC Europe, Open LC North America, Open LC South America, England and Norway (Regions) and EGLC, EGPH, ESGG, ESSA, LDDU, LEAS, LIEO and LOWI. Orbx Object Flow, SODE, TFDi (RealLight), TFDi (TrueGlass) and XMLT. Other, may be important, is Pilot´s FSG -FS Global Ultimate NEXT GENERATION FTX.

The screenshot shows a view of BIKF after the altitud  of BIKF are modified on GSX: the jetways are on ground but they are not in the (correct) place.

It is a minor problem, but, for me, may be a symptom of a wrong priority settings. All the pieces of software are up to date and situated in the correct place in scenery and no other definition of BIKF I have active, but seems to me the problem is another definition of BIKF interfere.

Can you suggest me a way for correct the problem?. I read carefully all the information in the forum about correction of altitude, but I have not encountered information about misplaced jetways.

Thank you in advance.

Emilio Casalduero

Madrid (Spain)2020-1-20_11-32-33-277.thumb.jpg.9dcaea2ca856d7f52d1b27b1e29d7853.jpg

Archived