Can't post here

Stratocruiser

Yesterday I posted several shots of the DC-3 Airways Multi Player relief flight of the Australia Brush Fire. I was not able to post the last three or four as I kept getting this message:

You are only allowed to upload 153.6kB.

I tried to add more today to that post, but got the same message. I tried to do a new post and got the same message. It looks like I am only allowed to post 153.6KB for life. Or, maybe there is a weekly allowable KB's to post?

Thanks

Howard

Evening you have to use a image uploader like imgur or something of the like, i guess you have been using the attach files at the bottom of the post which will only allow a short amount of uploading its not for posting screenshots.

cheers

Iain

Hello Howard,

it looks like each customer has around 49 MB of space in which to post attachments.

If you want to reclaim space there, you should visit your attachments and delete some of them.

As Iain points out, this is not an image hosting site and the recommended method of

posting screen shots is here:

Thanks for that, Nick. I now understand how it works. I went into my account and deleted some old shots from a couple of years ago and was able to upload the last 3 shots from our MP Flight in AU. And Lain, I now have Infranview and will start to learn how to use it.

Thanks

Howard

Archived