Loading problems

Alan Tyrrell

I am having loading problems. XP11 is not loading ORBX and I am getting memory full, missing files messages and messages referring to problems with OpenGL (OGL_extensions.cpp:) 1229). XP11 had been working correctly prior to installing ORBX. The X-palne suport team are blaming Addons and ORBX is the only addon I have installed, thus my post here.

I have attached an XP11 log file if anyone can help.

Log.txt

You are missing texture files for Orbx TEGB South. It may be a problem with disk space when you installed South. There needs to be at least around 140+GB spare disk space for the installation of TEGB South. Open the TEGB South/Orthos/Texture folder and in the small Search box enter .jpg (dot jpg). If it returns finds of jpgs then the conversion process from jpg to dds format imagery did not complete, normally due to a lack of disk space forecast. The Log also shows several other missing textures of items like the Laminar Boeing 747-400. Regarding the OpenGL problem, I am afraid I have no idea what that could be as it is coincidence it has happened since Orbx addons were installed.

I suggest you check that the disk space you have is sufficient both on the disk you download onto and the disk you install to, if they are 2 different disks.

You can also try the Verify files option for TEGB South if it is determined you have sufficient disk space for the South install.

Archived