Shoreham scenery problems

wordzenpix

I purchased the Shoreham scenery for XPlane 11 for Mac, unable to even get it to download on my Mac Pro, get repeated communications error. It will download on my Mac Pro and appears to be incorporated into XP11 but is not available when I start the simulator. I've done the process twice, still no scenery. When I go to Shoreham, it repeats scenery missing. When it prompts download missing scenery, XP only gives me the standard choices. After selecting the segment with the UK, I still only get water for scenery. 

7 hours ago, wordzenpix said:

I purchased the Shoreham scenery for XPlane 11 for Mac, unable to even get it to download on my Mac Pro, get repeated communications error. It will download on my Mac Pro and appears to be incorporated into XP11 but is not available when I start the simulator. I've done the process twice, still no scenery. When I go to Shoreham, it repeats scenery missing. When it prompts download missing scenery, XP only gives me the standard choices. After selecting the segment with the UK, I still only get water for scenery. 

Welcome to the forums and I am sorry about your problem.

Please attach (not a pic) a copy of your Central Log which is located in Users/your name/AppData/Roaming/ Central in Windows. Do you have an equivalent in Mac? I apologise as i am completely unfamiliar with the structure of the Mac system.

Secondly, can you confirm that you have at least the whole of Europe installed in your Global Scenery folder?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived