Kevin

kev22145

Probable lack of disk space as the error message is referring to an incomplete file conversion process.

Open the TEGB North/orthos/terrain folder and in the search box enter .jpg (dot jpg) There should only be dds and png files in there. If it finds jpg files then let me know.

1. Advise the spare disk space on the download drive and the installation drive (if different): The initial download of TEGB North is 22GB, the installation uses at least twice that and the installed product is 142GB

2. Ensure you have the prerequisites: 

3 hours ago, kev22145 said:

hi i have 148gb free, in the TEGB North/orthos/terrain folder all of the files are all TER files no jpg dds or png (C:\Users\kev22145\Desktop\X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery\Orbx_D_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos\terrain)

I apologise I meant for you to look in the orthos/TEXTURE folder not the terrain folder. Please advise your search results for jpgs in that folder.

It certainly appears that you are not having sufficient disk space on your C drive to have the download, extracted folders plus the installation size. These are the disk space requirements outlined in the Product Info page on Orbx direct for TEGB North:

You can see that the space required during the extraction, conversion and installation si not sufficient especially considering all are on the same disk.

The initial download of TEGB North is 22GB, the installation uses at least twice that and the installed product is 142GB

Archived