Help request for Jetway at height in Keflavik BIKF Iceland.

Hello,
I am on Prepar3D v4.5 and I recently bought the following Orbx products:
Global Base Pack, Global Vector, OpenLC Europe, EU england, EU Germany North, EU Germany South, EU Ireland, EU Northern Ireland, EU Norway, EU Scotland, EU Wales, TrueEarth Great Britain Cental,
TrueEarth Great Britain Libraries, TrueEarth Great Britain North, TrueEarth Great Britain South, TrueEarth Netherlands HD, Iceland Demo, Global Aiport Pack, SODE, ObjectFlow, RealLight, Trueglass and XMLTools.
I installed all of these products with Orbx Central, then I used FTX Global Vector Configurator Tool to create terrain elevations.
I wanted to make a flight from Keflavik BIKF in Iceland, and there is a problem in the scene because all the walkways (jetways) are high rather than being on the ground (see photo attached).

Are you aware of this problem and can you tell me how to solve it.
Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Herve31.

Probleme_Keflavik_BIKF.jpg

Hello,

Well understood.
I executed the proposed solution and indeed it brings the jetways to the right level.
Thank you for your help.

Do you envision a complete and definitive scene from Iceland?

Regards,
Herve31.

PSS: Sorry for my bad English, but being French I use a translator.

• 2 months later...

Hi Nick

I am just downloading the Demo version Of GSX to see if I can resolve the problem at BIKF !!!

I am not aware of anything I have to install into Simbrief or the Sim apart from maybe an update to to AIRAC  cycle.

Archived