EGNX loading issues

Jedflyer

3 hours ago, bguerra said:

hello guys, just a quick question, if i get the above problem reported for Leeds airport and i have the latest Libs installed, what could be the problem? 

Check your XP log file for information of what is missing. If you are unsure what to look for then attach it here for review.

• 2 months later...

hello @Jon Clarke, thanks for the reply and very sorry for only now getting back to you. 

In fact, i had no further issues with EGNX, but since the Vulkan release, i am getting a similar error message advising me that the Orbx Libs have not loaded correctly.

I have tested the Orbx TE UK , and the scenery is acting normal, but i do get the above message.

I will attach a copy of the log file to this post.

Many thanks for any help, i do understand it´s BETA , and if it cannot be solved for the moment i truly understand. Also, from what i can see , there´s nothing missing at EGHI airport, at least that i can see.

Much appreciated and happy flights everyone, stay safe.

Log.txt

2 hours ago, bguerra said:

hello @Jon Clarke, thanks for the reply and very sorry for only now getting back to you. 

In fact, i had no further issues with EGNX, but since the Vulkan release, i am getting a similar error message advising me that the Orbx Libs have not loaded correctly.

I have tested the Orbx TE UK , and the scenery is acting normal, but i do get the above message.

I will attach a copy of the log file to this post.

Many thanks for any help, i do understand it´s BETA , and if it cannot be solved for the moment i truly understand. Also, from what i can see , there´s nothing missing at EGHI airport, at least that i can see.

Much appreciated and happy flights everyone, stay safe.

Log.txt 133.31 kB · 0 downloads

Everyone gets the OrbxLibsXP error message in 11.50. I got it once but have not seen ot since. I also have installed Orbx airport addons (some) that require the OrbxLibs but have no on screen error reports.

My advice is ignore it:)

Archived