AI at Concrete municipal

Ron Attwood

Hi all, I hate first posts being a complaint but what's a guy to do?  ;D A problem with an AI aircraft being abandoned in the middle of the runway at Concrete municipal. The first time I saw it I thought I'd be in trouble for making an approach while the runway was occupied. I flew round and expected it to be gone but no, still there. Is there an answer to this?

New to flight simming and LOVIN' it!  ;D

Hi again Ron,

Well, we try to get out prompt answers.  3W5 has an interesting layout with only one entrance to the rwy and  adding the necessary holdshort may not be the whole answer.  Do you know where the aircraft came from that was parked on the rwy, trying to takeoff or just landing?  I've asked our Ai traffic expert to help me make sure I have a full fix, although the full fix might have to wait for SP1.

Cheers, Neil

Where it came from? Pass. Taking off or landing? It looked as though he was waiting for the wife to come out of a shop, just idling bang in the middle of the runway. Sorry to be vague.

Sorry to be flippant too. I think I'm amusing.  ::) My wife tells me otherwise.  ;D

OK Ron,

No problem.  Hmmm...I can't think of any reason an aircraft should stop in the middle of the rwy, unless it was landing and the Ai logic couldn't find that missing holdshort so just stopped.  They will just go away after awhile of just sitting there.

Humor's great, never lose your sense of humor.

Cheers, Neil

Archived