Mr Cesar Aciar

This is my problem. I have just downloaded the latest version of ORBX Central my Brisbane International Airport (YBBN) download. Suddenly, after never having trouble, everytime I start the game I' m taken to somewhere UNDER THE MAIN BUILDING AMONG THE TREES....NOT to the runway, ready to take off, as usual. I have tried everything. I have removed some of my products from Central, such us Global Vector etc, one by one, but it still persists. No idea what is going on. any help will be appreciated.

Cesar Aciar

Wonderful!!! The promptness with which my post was answered was truly magnificent!!! I'm happy, indeed. I do thank you, Nick, for your professional solution to a nagging problem . A miserable, important hiccup in a sea of superb, complicated piece of masterful software!! I'm probably one of your oldest "pilots" and I assure you marvelling every time I get my hands on your products. Yeap. I am obsessed with ORBX, it makes me feel like boy with a new toy. At my age That is a bonus.......THANKS!!!

ps: I still have the now...minor problem with YBBN black buldings and black ships(?). But that is another post I did after this one. Looking forward to a solution..

Archived