Airport Issues in the U.K.

New Light

After crashing into AIR at several British airports, someone suggested turning the "crash detection" off. It revealed the real issue. I did run the Auto Elevation Configurator 8 times and tested after each attempt. Here are some pix... Any ideas on how to fix this?

Pcepvhm.jpg

0tnGnKX.jpg

NiLouSI.jpg

1vgyJAl.jpg

Hi Dave

Please first apply the below routine.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date, and I would do a verify files of them from within Orbx Central.

I would then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

OK! After following your directions and lots of failed tests, I couldn't find much else wrong with the set up.. I ended up uninstalling everything Orbx, reinstalled everything starting with Orbx Central and followed your directions again -- and viola' - something went right!  Here's the approach before...

qvsFMwc.jpg

and after... Everything looks correct and I don't land under the runway now!

AZZKiJp.jpg

I didn't know about the whole Settings Section - knowing about that section will be a huge help if any other issues arise!  Now I have to purchase Scotland, Ireland & N. Ireland...

Many thanks Doug!

Dave

Archived